Sunday 17 July 2011

Wedding favors

There are so many different types and shapes of wedding favors on the market. You can go for the traditional Malay wedding favors - the bunga telur and bunga rampai or, the usual favors such as chocolates, cupcakes and sweets. At first I wanted to go for chocolates and place it inside a really nice box shaped like a carriage cause I believe that my guests can just eat the chocolates and that's it. But then, when I went through house-of-favors.com, I was like... I want to give my guests this... and this... and perhaps this? Spoiled for choice. Darn! There are many other sites but so far I like that one the best. Haven't communicated with them yet but they do have a shop in Bukit Jalil so you can probably check it out :)

Ok.. Depending on what you want to give your guests, the price range per gift could probably start from RM2. If you're thinking of giving people chocolates/sweets, well, a box might cost you approximately 60 cents.. and that does not include the chocolates/sweets! So if you have about 500 guests, RM2 (more or less) times 500 = RM1000. Mine so far is about RM2.50 per item times.. probably.. 650 guests.. which means, I have to pay about RM1625. That's just a rough figure. I'll probably think about this towards the end. I've yet to design my wedding outfit, book my invitation cards, attend the marriage course (kursus kahwin).. a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment