Thursday 21 July 2011

Kate Middleton's dress

(This picture was taken off the internet therefore I do not own this picture.)
 A few months ago, HRH Prince William and Kate Middleton tied the knot. I managed to watch half of the ceremony as I was out in the city with my friends (abroad). I always had a thing for Prince William eversince I was 10. My late mother loved collecting things of the British Royal Family. So when both Wills and Kate decided to get married, it was something I was looking forward to.

I love Kate's wedding dress. When I saw it on telly, in my mind, I wished that a designer in Malaysia could help design something similar to her dress for my big day. I was so relieved when both Syahrir and Hatta said they could create it. I know a lot of people said the dress looks simple but I love how the lace are patched at the bottom of the dress like the drawings below. My sister even texted me from Malaysia telling me I should wear something similar to Kate's dress. Since I'm wearing tudung (hijab), I would have to make a covered up version of the dress though. :-)

Looking forward to see the outcome.

(This picture was taken off the internet therefore I do not own this picture.)

(This picture was taken off the internet therefore I do not own this picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment